Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nominated for Inclustion In New Poetry Book

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This poem has been picked to be included in, Immortal Verses,

published by The International Library of Poetry 2007 Edition.

 

The Lonely Night
© CreativeVibes

 

The night seems so lonely without you
I have not felt your lips upon mine
I can not feel your breath upon my neck
Nor taste your tongue with my intertwined

 

Your caress I have come to treasure
Your hand dancing lightly across my chest

Your soft moans in my ear, our pleasures
Intertwined, I love us so near

 

Those moments afterward we share

Lying in the warmth of two souls come
Together becoming one, me curling into you
Drifting to sleep as we bask in the glow

 

The night seems so empty as I sit here
In the dark night without you alone

No comments: